15 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Assistant: Svetlana Liubava / email@example.com
Research Website: http://web.mit.edu/dennism/www/
- B.S.E.E. 1966, Purdue University
- M.S.E. 1967, Princeton University
- Ph.D. 1985, Princeton University
- Estimation and control, data assimilation
- Surface and groundwater hydrology
- Water resources systems
- Ecology II: Engineering for Sustainability
- Water Resource Systems
- Moore, S. and D. McLaughlin, Design of field experiments to determine the ecological effects of petroleum in intertidal ecosystems”, Water Resources Research, 12(12), 1091-1099, 1978.
- McLaughlin, D. and W. Johnson, Comparison of three groundwater modeling studies, ASCE Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 113(3), 405-421, 1987.
- Moughamian, M., D. McLaughlin, and R.L. Bras, Estimation of flood frequency: A comparison of physically based procedures, Water Resources Research, 23(7), 1309-1319, 1987.
- McLaughlin, D. and E.F. Wood, A distributed parameter approach for evaluating the accuracy of groundwater predictions, 1. Theory, Water Resources Research, 24(7), 1037-1047, 1988