Civil and Environmental Engineering Student Association
The Civil and Environmental Engineering Student Association (CEESA) is the official MIT student chapter of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). CEESA welcomes all undergraduate and graduate students in Course 1 at MIT.
"CEESA of MIT strives to uphold the values of excellence in academic and professional environments. Through service projects, educational programs and social functions, we aim to foster a vibrant and supportive community that enables every student to reach his or her highest potential."
CEESA Officers for 2012-2013
- List of current officers
- If you need advice from upperclassmen about classes, UROPs, graduate school and internships, etc., contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CEESA Campus Activities
- Course 1 Career Fair
- Discovering Civil and Environmental Engineering (DCEE)
- Study breaks
- Information sessions regarding careers and graduate school
- ASCE intercollegiate Steel Bridge Competition
- Promote Course 1 opportunities, research projects and events
- Faculty lunches
- Evening seminar series
- Grad school information session
CEESA Community Service Events
- Charles River Cleanup