15 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA, 02139
Assistant: Brenda Pepe / email@example.com
Research Website: http://web.mit.edu/nepf/www/
- B.S. 1987, Bucknell University
- M.S. 1988, Stanford University
- Ph.D., 1992, Stanford University
- Physical mechanisms which affect transport and fate of contaminants and nutrients in lakes, wetlands, and coastal zones, vegetated flow dynamics.
- Fluid mechanics, surface water transport processes, physical limnology.
- For selected publications please visit Professor Nepf’s home page.