15 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA, 02139
Assistant: Jacqueline Foster / firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A. 1986, Oberlin College, Mathematics
- M.S. 1992, Stanford University, Applied Earth Science
- Ph.D. 1996, Stanford University, Geological and Environmental Sciences
- Geochemical Transport and Cycling
- Environmental Management
- Subsurface Chemical Transport and Reaction
- Isotope Hydrology
- Water Resources Management
- Anthropogenic Influences on Groundwater Arsenic Concentrations in Bangladesh, Nature Geoscience, 2010, (R. B. Neumann, K. N. Ashfaque, A. B. M. Badruzzaman, M. Ashraf Ali, J. K. Shoemaker and C. F. Harvey)
- The Energy Penalty of Post-Combustion CO2Capture & Storage and Implications for Retrofitting the Installed Base, Energy & Environmental Science, 2009, (K. House, C. F. Harvey, M. Aziz, D. Schrag).
- Seasonal Water Exchange between Aquifers and the Coastal Ocean, Nature, 436, 1145-1149, 2005, (H. Michael, A. Mulligan and C. F. Harvey).
- Arsenic Mobility and Groundwater Extraction in Bangladesh, Science, 298, p. 1602-1606, November, 2002, (Harvey, C. F., Swartz, C.H., Badruzzman, B., Keon, N.E., Yu. W., Ali, A., Jay, J., Beckie, R., Niedan, V., Brabander, D, Oates, P., Ahsfaque, K., Islam, S., Hemond, H.F., Ahmed, F.).